Friday, February 10, 2012

Bryn Mawr: Checklist

If anyone lives on or near the main line, you will know that Villanova is right next door to Bryn Mawr, despite the existence of Rosemont in between the two. Maybe you don't even know what the "main line" is, but that's ok! I didn't either before I started attending college here.

Anyway, my main point: There is a checklist for Bryn Mawr that I must accomplish before the year is over!!

1. Go study at Milkboy coffee. Seriously, this place always looks like the most awesome place to just take your computer and get some major studying done.

2. See a movie at the Bryn Mawr Film Institute.

3. Go to one of the Irish pubs. Haven't done this yeat cause I just turned 21 last month :P

As a side note: Today I had the most amazing blueberries the size of grapes. NO JOKE, they were HUGE!! But, as I started eating them I noticed one was slightly deformed. Like, you know the little spikes they have on top? It had one growing out of the side... just one. Then I started noticing that ALL of the blueberries had the same weird deformity. Were my blueberries genetically engineered mutant berries??? :O

No comments:

Post a Comment