Monday, February 7, 2011

Back in...Pink?

Alright Peeps, how are we liking the new blog design? Better? Worse? Is this the first time you've stumbled across my blog? In any case, welcome to the new and improved WWT!

I'm not sure I'm 100% set on this style, but for now, it seems more cheery and girly than the black and puke-green color lol.

I'm hoping to start a Philadelphia Tourism series over the course of a week, highlighting some great tourist hotspots in Philly with photos from yours truly. I'd also like to add some restaurant evaluations too, assuming I go out and eat more often :P

You can expect more foodie articles too. I hope you enjoy the one about antioxidants, it took forever to make! As always, feel free to leave a comment, good or bad, and click follow if you believe in me! Hey I've kept up with this blog for a month now, I'm on a roll!!

Finally back on track,

-Stephanie, WWT

No comments:

Post a Comment