Monday, February 7, 2011

Under Construction

To all of my nonexistant readers, my blog is currently undergoing some construction.

You see, I had an epiphany today. I realized that no one reads my blog! I pondered why this might be and I came to the conclusion: my blog is not aesthetically pleasing. Or it might be that no one knows about my blog. Or that no one cares??
Well It's probably a combination of the three, so I decided why not change? The problem: having to change all of my colorful fonts that I've been styling my posts with. So bear with me my imaginary friends, my ever so intellectually stimulating blog posts will be restyled into a better design...hopefully. :P

Oh, and check out the new monthly playlist page I added!
Lots of love!

Stephanie, WWT

No comments:

Post a Comment