Saturday, February 5, 2011

Facebook, YouTube, and Skype! Oh my!

I found these "vintage posters" on http://www.ufunk.net/en/insolite/des-affiches-publicitaires-vintages-pour-facebook-skype-et-youtube/

I thought they were great because they look like some of the old ads from 60 or 70 years ago. Enjoy these!

Facebook


YouTube

Your films will last forever! lol

Skype

"the healthiest, most economical, and secure way to keep vigorous family bonds miles away."

Only recently did I actually use Skype for the first time. I must say it was fun to see and hear people talking on your computer screen, but I'm not sure it's completely necessary unless you're communicating long distance. Still fascinating though.

I hope you had a laugh at these, I know I did. Just think how far we've come with regard to technology and communication. You can count it as a blessing or a curse, but this innovation is amazing and ever-expanding.

Stephanie, WWT

No comments:

Post a Comment