Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Termini Bros. Pasticceria

So my day in Philly ended with a stop at Termini Bros in Reading Terminal. I had to try a cannoli here, although Hershel's had filled me up. What do I do? Naturally take it to go! I asked the lady piping my cannoli shell with ricotta if it would last until later that night and she assured me it would. She also assured me I would love it! Boy did I enjoy that cannoli, I wish I had another one right now...

Honestly, this cannoli was amazing!! The shell was so crispy and crunchy while the ricotta was filled with chocolate chips, and these little jello chunks flavored with lemon. They certainly don't skimp on the filling either!

I had to add another pic of this beautiful dessert!

I hope someday to return and try some cookies, or perhaps a pecan bar at Termini Bros. They also have a wide variety of cakes and other goodies to buy. Last year at Easter, they had these cakes displayed:

Aren't they adorable? I think they have these every Easter, so they should be coming in soon!
Go enjoy a cannoli at Termini's for an amazing dessert!

-Stephanie, WWT

No comments:

Post a Comment