Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Back to Philly...

Well, it is finally that time of year again. School is starting! In fact, this will be my last year of college! I can't believe how fast the time has flown by and I'm honestly a little sad :(
BUT... I'm determined to enjoy senior year and make the most of every opportunity that presents itself.

Tomorrow I've got my 7 hr trip from Cali to Philly. I feel like I just got off the plane from Minnesota. It took me a week to settle back into CA time and now I'm leaving again -_-

At least I'm armed with a ton of healthy snacks (a Luna Bar + roasted edamame, wheat thins, apple slices, almonds, walnuts, raisins, Special K flakes, Cinnamon Cheerios, and dark chocolate chips= my own personal trail mix! :P) and The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, by Stieg Larsson, which I am thoroughly enjoying. I am about 200 pages in, a third of the way finished, and I really like Larsson's style of writing.

And if that's not enough to keep me busy I've got my iPod, sudoku and word search puzzles, plus my laptop so I think I'm covered! You gotta have enough options to keep yourself occupied on a long flight.

I hope the trip goes ok, I heard it's supposed to rain in PA, which combined with hot weather can be super miserable. I'm crossing my fingers for some sunshine. We'll see.

Stephanie, WWT

No comments:

Post a Comment