Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My first post!

Hello readers!

I'm Stephanie and I present to you: The Wannabe World Traveler blog!
My first ever attempt at writing a blog, first inspired by the film Julie and Julia (probably like many others were) and now I've finally decided to write it!

It took me a while to come up with the idea, but I really love finding new things out and decided to give it a modern twist by exploring cities/pretty much anywhere and presenting my findings. I love to cook too, but of course, that idea has already been done.


I will do my best to update cool and exciting new things I find, and I'm totally open to suggestions and advice from others on anything from cool restaurants/foods to antique stores.

I conveniently decided to start this blog in the middle of writing college term papers so it might take me a while to get this thing off the ground. Don't the best ideas come to you when you're too busy?

Anyway, I'll make you a deal. Read my blog (I promise it will get more exciting!) and I'll read yours!

-Stephanie, The Wannabe World Traveler (WWT)

No comments:

Post a Comment