Friday, July 22, 2011

Writing

So, lately I've been thinking that I need to write. I'm not sure what, but just something. I don't even care if it were to get published or sit in my closet and rot, I just feel the need to get the creative juices flowing.  I find that writing can be extremely helpful in better understanding yourself, and is a great way to relieve stress.  I'm not sure if I'd be the best person to start undertaking the writing of a book or whether it would be a fictional novel, or just some musings from my own life. I can barely keep up on my blog right now let alone write a cohesive storyline!

I'm not sure where it comes from, maybe I'm just bored and waiting in anticipation of my last year of college. I'm sure then I won't have any time for any recreational writing. I'm not sure how the successful authors do it. I can understand the inspirations behind books and stories, but how can you invent so much material to compose an entire book series? It fascinates me and I'd love to be able to do it myself, but I still have a long way to go. I haven't even started the brainstorming stage yet lol :D

I can only hope that one day it will hit me, and I'll have come up with a brilliant idea for a book! Any ideas?Until then, I guess I'll try to blog more :)

Stephanie, WWT

No comments:

Post a Comment